Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Noodle
4 chicken breasts
3 garlic cloves ..... chopped
1 large shallot ..... chopped
2 tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoon molasses
2 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablesppon sesami oil
250 g (9 oz) rice noodle ..... cooked
Coriander (cilantro) leaves, mint leaves and chives ..... as much as you want
4 tablespoon unsalted peanut ..... roasted
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in the shallow bowl and marinade chicken breasts at least 30 minutes up to 3 hours.
2. Grill chicken until done about 8-10 minutes each side or put in the preheated oven (350 F / 177 C) for 20 - 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the rice noodle and set aside.
4. Rest chicken for 5 minutes and slice.
5. Divide noodle into 4 portions. On each noodle, put chicken and corander leaves, mint leaves and chives as much as you want. Add 1 tablespoon of roasted peanut on top.