Burdock Root Tea
1. Clean burdock root with a brush and dry.
2. With a potato peeler, shred burdock into about 1-2 inch lengths. Spread all the shredded burdock on a cooking sheet or a bamboo sieve if you have.
3. Put them outside and dry them for 4-6 hours. Turn burdock a few times while drying them.
4. Put dried burdock in a large fry pan without oil and put on medium high heat. Roast them for 10 minutes or until the burdock turns golden brown.
5. Store them in an air tight container or glass jar after they are completely cool.
6. Put a small amount of burdock tea in a tea pot or directly into a large mug. Pour hot water and let sit for three minutes before you drink.